Warning: If you pay only the card’s minimum monthly payment due, the un-waived profit at the discretion of the Bank will be more and it will take you longer to pay off your Present Balance.
Earn a welcome bonus of 35,000 Etihad Guest Miles –one of the highest rewarding travel cards in the region! Earn up to 1.5 Etihad Guest Miles for every AED 4 spent and travel anywhere with Etihad Airways.
Pay your Etihad Covered Card Annual fees using Etihad Guest Miles
Free Companion Ticket
Fast Track to Etihad Guest Silver Tier
Free Airport Lounge Access
Apply for ADIB Etihad Gold Card and get 80,000 additional Signup Etihad Guest miles subject to activation and International spend equivalent to AED 10,000 by 30th November, 2023
Hurry! Offer valid from 1st September until 30th September 2023!
Terms and conditions
When you spend AED 150,000 or more with your ADIB Etihad Guest Gold Card, you will receive a free Companion Ticket Voucher to fly on Etihad Airways – to any destination – in any class of travel – anywhere in the world!AED 150,000 eligible retail transaction must be posted in statement before the companion ticket cycle is completed. For more T&Cs on the free companion ticket
With your ADIB Etihad Guest Gold Card, experience the benefits of Etihad Guest Silver Tier even faster!When you complete 4 return flights on Etihad within 12 months of card issuance, you will be fast tracked to Etihad Silver Tier.
For more information on Etihad Tiers, Miles expiry and T&Cs please click here
Simply relax, or concentrate on your work in a comfortable environment beforeyour flight with access to 850+ VIP airport lounges worldwide.
As an ADIB Etihad Gold Card holder you will be eligible for 2 free visits per year.
Drive with complete peace of mind as your ADIB Etihad Guest Miles entitles you to FREE roadside assistance
Advanced technology means both advanced safety and greater convenience.With Chip&Pin and Contactless technology, your Card is one of the mostadvanced in the world.
Download the Etihad Guest app to earn 1 Etihad Guest Mile and 1 Tier Mile for every AED 3 you spend across Etihad Guest “miles on the go” partners when you link ADIB Etihad Guest Visa cards and spend using the linked card. Want to pay with miles? Turn on your app notifications.
Etihad Guest terms and conditions applyTo learn more Click Here
Click here for the Cards Terms and Conditions
Key Facts Statements
Cards Comparison Document
You can make payments at over 60 ADIB branches located across the seven Emirates in UAE.
ADIB CASH & CHECK DEPOSIT MACHINES (CCDM)
Visit any ADIB CCDM 24 hours a day to settle your Card Payments.
PAYMENT THROUGH e-ADIB INTERNET BANKING
Card payments can be made through e-ADIB Internet Banking Card Payment section. Use this option to view details of each Card you own, including transaction histories from and to a specified date.
PAYMENT THROUGH TELEPHONE BANKING
If you are an ADIB account holder, call 600543216 to register for telephone banking. You can then transfer funds from your account to your Card within minutes. Whatever payment method you choose, be assured that it will be processed in the easiest and safest manner.
PAYMENT AT EXCHANGE HOUSES*
Settle your Card bill at over 250 partner locations! You can settle your due amount at any Al Fardan Exchange, Al Ansari Exchange branches located across the UAE. All you have to do is bring your ADIB Covered Card with you to have the required amount settled. Please note that time until payment credited is 1-2 Working days
Click here for an updated Schedule of Charges
*Transfer of Excess Funds over the Cash Cover from Card to Account with fee of AED 100 is only applicable on exception when processed through ADIB Branch or ADIB Call Centre. Standard cash withdrawal fee is applicable on Card to Account Transfer performed through ADIB ATM/Online/Digital Channels.
(3) Entitled to four Free Supplementary Cards until further notice. Annual fees will be applied on the 5th supplementary card and onwards.
(4) Includes cash withdrawal at ATMs, Exchange Houses or similar, transfer of the original cover of the Card to any ADIB Account. This will also include all Transactions at merchants classified as "Security Brokers/Dealers" (under Visa Merchant Category Code 6211) including but not limited to National Bonds Corporation Transactions. Additionally, such Transactions will not qualify for Etihad Miles, Cashback or any other reward scheme.
(5) For damaged Cards, no fee shall be applicable if the Cardholder delivers the damaged Card to the branch.
(6) If agreed upon with the customer and stipulated in the relevant document.
(7) Added to the Non-AED transactions' wholesale foreign exchange market spot rate that is selected and applied by Visa/MasterCard on the date of conversion in addition to the fee of Visa/MasterCard.
(8) For transactions that take place outside the UAE where the Cardholder pays the merchant in AED.
(9) The Monthly Contribution includes the Monthly Takaful Contribution and the fee of the arrangement, distribution and other services related to the Takaful scheme. For Takaful products, all contribution amounts are inclusive of VAT if applicable. For all Cards including Supplementary Cards, Monthly Contribution amount shall be linked to the Principal Card.
(14) For ADIB Etihad Guest Self funded Card, ADIB Etihad Guest Classic Card Annual fees is AED 200, ADIB Etihad Guest Gold Card is AED 350 and ADIB Etihad Guest Visa Platinum Card is AED 700.
With effect from 1st January 2018, a standard rate of 5% Value Added Tax ( VAT ) applies on the above fees as per the UAE VAT Law (Federal Decree-Law No (8) of 2017 on Value Added Tax) and shall be added on the top of the above fees that are subject to VAT and shall be payable on the same due date of such fees