Warning: If you pay only the card’s minimum monthly payment due, the un-waived profit at the discretion of the Bank will be more and it will take you longer to pay off your Present Balance.
The ADIB Value Card opens a world of benefits for you where you get rewarded for your local and international spend.
Rewards for your local and international spend
Advanced Chip&Pin technology
Withdraw 100% of your finance limit as cash
Get more with your ADIB Rewards program. Points earned can be used towards airline tickets and shopping mall vouchers. Earn 1 reward point for 1 AED you spend on your card domestically, and earn 2 reward points on every 1 AED spent internationally.
The best and the most flexible rewards program in the market gives you the freedom to redeem your ADIB Rewards Points against flight tickets onAny Airline, Any Destination, Anytime.
Redeem your ADIB Rewards Points for shopping mall vouchers from the list of malls below in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah:Abu Dhabi MallSharjah Mega MallSahara Centre, Sharjah.Call us on 600 543216 to redeem your reward points for shopping mall vouchers
Purchase Protection & Extended WarrantyCustomers are eligible for a refund up to USD 7,500 per item if purchases are accidentally broken, stolen, or damaged, within 365 days from date of purchase. Manufacturer or retailer’s warranty will be automatically extendedon a range of goods for a combined total of 24 months
ADIB Online Banking – visit simple.adib.ae to view your Card statement and transact on your Card.
24x7 Phone Banking: Call us at any time on 04-4286000 for a quick and secure way of accessing your account.
E-statements: Be eco-friendly and receive your statements via email.
SMS alerts: Receive Card information and transaction alerts.
The following bills can be paid via Online Banking (adib.ae) or Phone Banking 04-4286000:
Etisalat bills (Landline, GSM, Wasel Recharge and renewal, eLife and internet)Water and Electricity bills (DEWA, SEWA, ADWEA)
Optional Takaful cover provided to protect in the event of death, permanent total disability, critical illness and involuntary loss of employment.
Use Balance Transfer facility on your Card by calling 600 543216
Cash on Call
Transfer cash from your Card to a selected bank account by calling 600 543216
Easy Installment Plan***
With your ADIB Covered Card, you can now shop at selected merchants and payback in easy installment payments of 3/6/9/12 months with 100% waiver of Murabaha Monthly Profit and no processing fees by calling 600 543216.
For your convenience there are numerous ways to make your ADIB Covered Card Payment.
Click here for the Cards Terms and Conditions
Key Facts Statements
Cards Comparison Document
us on 600 543216 to redeem your Points against your air ticket
purchase. The refund amount will be credited in your next statement.
You can make payments at over 60 ADIB branches located across the seven Emirates in UAE.
ADIB CASH & CHECK DEPOSIT MACHINES (CCDM)
Visit any ADIB CCDM 24 hours a day to settle your Card Payments.
PAYMENT THROUGH e-ADIB INTERNET BANKING
Card payments can be made through e-ADIB Internet Banking Card Payment section. Use this option to view details of each Card you own, including transaction histories from and to a specified date.
PAYMENT THROUGH TELEPHONE BANKING
If you are an ADIB account holder, call 600543216 to register for telephone banking. You can then transfer funds from your account to your Card within minutes. Whatever payment method you choose, be assured that it will be processed in the easiest and safest manner.
PAYMENT AT EXCHANGE HOUSES*
Settle your Card bill at over 250 partner locations! You can settle your due amount at any Al Fardan Exchange, Al Ansari Exchange branches located across the UAE. All you have to do is bring your ADIB Covered Card with you to have the required amount settled. Please note that time until payment credited is 1-2 Working days
Click here for an updated Schedule of Charges
*Transfer of Excess Funds over the Cash Cover from Card to Account with fee of AED 100 is only applicable on exception when processed through ADIB Branch or ADIB Call Centre. Standard cash withdrawal fee is applicable on Card to Account Transfer performed through ADIB ATM/Online/Digital Channels.
(3) Entitled to four Free Supplementary Cards until further notice. Annual fees will be applied on the 5th supplementary card and onwards.
(4) Includes cash withdrawal at ATMs, Exchange Houses or similar, transfer of the original cover of the Card to any ADIB Account. This will also include all Transactions at merchants classified as "Security Brokers/Dealers" (under Visa Merchant Category Code 6211) including but not limited to National Bonds Corporation Transactions. Additionally, such Transactions will not qualify for Etihad Miles, Cashback or any other reward scheme.
(5) For damaged Cards, no fee shall be applicable if the Cardholder delivers the damaged Card to the branch.
(6) If agreed upon with the customer and stipulated in the relevant document.
(7) Added to the Non-AED transactions' wholesale foreign exchange market spot rate that is selected and applied by Visa/MasterCard on the date of conversion in addition to the fee of Visa/MasterCard.
(8) For transactions that take place outside the UAE where the Cardholder pays the merchant in AED.
(9) The Monthly Contribution includes the Monthly Takaful Contribution and the fee of the arrangement, distribution and other services related to the Takaful scheme. For Takaful products, all contribution amounts are inclusive of VAT if applicable. For all Cards including Supplementary Cards, Monthly Contribution amount shall be linked to the Principal Card.
(10) Free for life.