Now, with the ADIB New Cashback Visa Covered Card you can earn 4% Cashback across most of your daily spend categories!
4% on Grocery and Supermarket Spends
4% on Fuel and Automobile Spends
4% on School and Education Payments
4% on Dining and Restaurants Spends
4% on Utility Payments
Road Side Assistance once a Year
Drive with complete peace of mind as your new ADIB Cashback Visa Card entitles you to roadside assistance
ADIB Online Banking – visit simple.adib.ae to view your Card statement and transact on your Card.24x7 Chat Banking: chat with us at any time on WhatsApp +971600543216 for a quick and secure way of accessing your account.E-statements: Be eco-friendly and receive your statements via email.SMS alerts: Receive Card information and transaction alerts.
For your convenience there are numerous ways to make your ADIB Covered Card Payment.
Bank anytime, anywhere with the ADIB Mobile Banking App You can manage your card on the go by downloading ADIB Mobile Banking App from iTunes App Store, Google Play Store, or the HUAWEI AppGallery.
* The following benefits are given at the sole discretion of the Bank and they are subject to change after the passage of the applicable notice period.
Covered Cards Terms and ConditionsKey Facts StatementsCards Comparison Document
You can make payments at over 60 ADIB branches located across the seven Emirates in UAE.
ADIB CASH & CHECK DEPOSIT MACHINES (CCDM)
Visit any ADIB CCDM 24 hours a day to settle your Card Payments.
PAYMENT THROUGH e-ADIB INTERNET BANKING
Card payments can be made through e-ADIB Internet Banking Card Payment section. Use this option to view details of each Card you own, including transaction histories from and to a specified date.
PAYMENT THROUGH TELEPHONE BANKING
If you are an ADIB account holder, call 600543216 to register for telephone banking. You can then transfer funds from your account to your Card within minutes. Whatever payment method you choose, be assured that it will be processed in the easiest and safest manner.
PAYMENT AT EXCHANGE HOUSES*
Settle your Card bill at over 250 partner locations! You can settle your due amount at any Al Fardan Exchange, Al Ansari Exchange branches located across the UAE. All you have to do is bring your ADIB Covered Card with you to have the required amount settled. Please note that time until payment credited is 1-2 Working days
Click here for an updated Schedule of Charges
*Transfer of Excess Funds over the Cash Cover from Card to Account with fee of AED 100 is only applicable on exception when processed through ADIB Branch or ADIB Call Centre. Standard cash withdrawal fee is applicable on Card to Account Transfer performed through ADIB ATM/Online/Digital Channels.
All of the above currencies are in AED unless mentioned otherwise
(3) Entitled to four Free Supplementary Cards until further notice. Annual fees will be applied on the 5th supplementary card and onwards.
(4) Includes cash withdrawal at ATMs, Exchange Houses or similar, transfer of the original cover of the Card to any ADIB Account. This will also include all Transactions at merchants classified as "Security Brokers/Dealers" (under Visa Merchant Category Code 6211) including but not limited to National Bonds Corporation Transactions. Additionally, such Transactions will not qualify for Etihad Miles, Cashback or any other reward scheme.
(5) For damaged Cards, no fee shall be applicable if the Cardholder delivers the damaged Card to the branch.
(6) If agreed upon with the customer and stipulated in the relevant document.
(7) Added to the Non-AED transactions' wholesale foreign exchange market spot rate that is selected and applied by Visa/MasterCard on the date of conversion in addition to the fee of Visa/MasterCard.
(8) For transactions that take place outside the UAE where the Cardholder pays the merchant in AED.
(9) The Monthly Contribution includes the Monthly Takaful Contribution and the fee of the arrangement, distribution and other services related to the Takaful scheme. For Takaful products, all contribution amounts are inclusive of VAT if applicable. For all Cards including Supplementary Cards, Monthly Contribution amount shall be linked to the Principal Card.
With effect from 1st January 2018, a standard rate of 5% Value Added Tax ( VAT ) applies on the above fees as per the UAE VAT Law (Federal Decree-Law No (8) of 2017 on Value Added Tax) and shall be added on the top of the above fees that are subject to VAT and shall be payable on the same due date of such fees