Warning: If you pay only the card’s minimum monthly payment due, the un-waived profit at the discretion of the Bank will be more and it will take you longer to pay off your Present Balance.
Enjoy the best of all worlds. Sign up and experience exclusive travel and lifestyle benefits Enjoy Emirates Skywards Silver tier membership, Earn up to 25,000 bonus Skywards Miles, Unlimited Global Lounge Access via LoungeKey, Airport transfers in the UAE and much more.
Up to 25,000 bonus Skywards Miles
Enjoy Emirates Skywards Silver tier membership
Unlimited Airport Lounge Access Globally
Get welcome bonus of 25,000 Skywards Miles on first spend (subject to meeting the required spend threshold)*
*Sign up Skywards Miles subject to activation and spend of first retail transaction within 30 days from Card issuance date. Employees of Emirates Airlines are not eligible for Sign up Skywards Miles and Skywards Silver/Gold membership.
• Emirates and Flydubai spends: 2.5 Miles*• Foreign currency spends 1.5 Miles*• Local currency spends 1 Miles*• Specific category spends 0.25 Miles*
Enjoy Emirates Home check-in service from the comfort of your home, hotel or office anywhere in Dubai two times a year.
Take away the hassle of calling a cab or organizing a ride to the Dubai airport, with your ADIB Emirates Skywards World Card. Enjoy two airport transfers per year from anywhere* in the UAE (*within city limits). Additional charges over and above the entitlement will be charged to the Cardholder's Card Account and reflected in the Cardholder's monthly statement.
For bookings, call 800200, 3 business days prior to the scheduled trip.
Enjoy unlimited lounge access for the cardholder to over 900 airport lounges across the globe.
For more information, please visit
Flash your Card at the Valet to avoid the stress of parking. With your card, you can park for free (two times a month) through Valtrans at key locations in the UAE. Please visit
Valet Parking for updated list of locations.
Golf for Cardholder.
PartnersThe ELS Golf Club, DubaiArabian Ranches Golf Club, DubaiThe Abu Dhabi Golf Club, Abu Dhabi
For Booking 800 200
Whether your luggage goes amiss or flight delays interrupt your plans, you are covered for:
For the greatest peace of mind while you are traveling, your health and safety needs are met promptly and efficiently. As ADIB Emirates Skywards Visa Infinite Cardholder, you get coverage for yourself as well as your family and helper
Use Balance Transfer facility on your Card by calling 600 543216
Cash on CallTransfer cash from your Card to a selected bank account by calling 600 543216
Easy Installment PlanWith your ADIB Covered Card, you can now shop at selected merchants and payback in easy installment payments of 3/6/9/12 months with 100% waiver of Murabaha Monthly Profit and no processing fees by calling 600 543216.
** T&Cs apply on Balance Transfer, Cash on Call and Easy Installment Plan
Optional Takaful cover provided to protect in the event of death, permanent total disability, critical illness and involuntary loss of employment.
For your convenience there are numerous ways to make your ADIB Covered Card Payment.
The following bills can be paid via Online Banking (www.adib.ae) or Chat Banking +971600543216:
Etisalat and Du bills (Landline, GSM, Wasel Recharge and renewal, elife and internet)
Water and Electricity bills (DEWA, SEWA, ADWEA) and Salik
ADIB Online Banking – visit simple.adib.ae to view your Card statement and transact on your Card.
24x7 Chat Banking: chat with us at any time on WhatsApp +971600543216 for a quick and secure way of accessing your account.
E-statements: Be eco-friendly and receive your statements via email.
SMS alerts: Receive Card information and transaction alerts.
Bank anytime, anywhere with the ADIB Mobile Banking App You can manage your card on the go by downloading ADIB Mobile Banking App from iTunes App Store, Google Play Store, or the HUAWEI AppGallery.
Emirates Skywards programme rules apply
Click here for the Cards Terms and Condition
Key Facts Statements
Cards Comparison Document
merchants in the following categories will receive 0.25 Skywards Miles
per AED 3.68 (or equivalent) for AED and non – AED transactions:
Supermarkets, Government Services (e.g. Fines, Taxes), Utilities,
Education, Service/Petrol Stations, Real Estate Agents, Public Transport
(e.g. Taxis, Metro, Buses), Road Tolls/Salik, Charities/Religious
For bookings call 800200 3 business days prior to the scheduled departure. Service is subject to availability
Additional terms and conditions apply. For more details please visit www.emirates.com
You can make payments at over 60 ADIB branches located across the seven Emirates in UAE.
ADIB CASH & CHECK DEPOSIT MACHINES (CCDM)
Visit any ADIB CCDM 24 hours a day to settle your Card Payments.
PAYMENT THROUGH e-ADIB INTERNET BANKING
Card payments can be made through e-ADIB Internet Banking Card Payment section. Use this option to view details of each Card you own, including transaction histories from and to a specified date.
PAYMENT THROUGH TELEPHONE BANKING
If you are an ADIB account holder, call 600543216 to register for telephone banking. You can then transfer funds from your account to your Card within minutes. Whatever payment method you choose, be assured that it will be processed in the easiest and safest manner.
PAYMENT AT EXCHANGE HOUSES*
Settle your Card bill at over 250 partner locations! You can settle your due amount at any Al Fardan Exchange, Al Ansari Exchange branches located across the UAE. All you have to do is bring your ADIB Covered Card with you to have the required amount settled. Please note that time until payment credited is 1-2 Working days
Click here for an updated Schedule of Charges
*Transfer of Excess Funds over the Cash Cover from Card to Account with fee of AED 100 is only applicable on exception when processed through ADIB Branch or ADIB Call Centre. Standard cash withdrawal fee is applicable on Card to Account Transfer performed through ADIB ATM/Online/Digital Channels.
(3) Entitled to four Free Supplementary Cards until further notice. Annual fees will be applied on the 5th supplementary card and onwards.
(4) Includes cash withdrawal at ATMs, Exchange Houses or similar, transfer of the original cover of the Card to any ADIB Account. This will also include all Transactions at merchants classified as "Security Brokers/Dealers" (under Visa Merchant Category Code 6211) including but not limited to National Bonds Corporation Transactions. Additionally, such Transactions will not qualify for Etihad Miles, Cashback or any other reward scheme.
(5) For damaged Cards, no fee shall be applicable if the Cardholder delivers the damaged Card to the branch.
(6) If agreed upon with the customer and stipulated in the relevant document.
(7) Added to the Non-AED transactions' wholesale foreign exchange market spot rate that is selected and applied by Visa/MasterCard on the date of conversion in addition to the fee of Visa/MasterCard.
(8) For transactions that take place outside the UAE where the Cardholder pays the merchant in AED.
(9) The Monthly Contribution includes the Monthly Takaful Contribution and the fee of the arrangement, distribution and other services related to the Takaful scheme. For Takaful products, all contribution amounts are inclusive of VAT if applicable. For all Cards including Supplementary Cards, Monthly Contribution amount shall be linked to the Principal Card.