Warning: If you pay only the card’s minimum monthly payment due, the un-waived profit at the discretion of the Bank will be more and it will take you longer to pay off your Present Balance.
Get Cashback, discounts, ADIB Reward Points, Easy Pay option and much more with this new card from ADIB!
ADIB Spice Rewards Program
9% cashback on all restaurant spends
4% cashback on fuel
Withdraw 100% of your finance limit as cash
As a Spice card holder you are entitled to Spice up your life with great discounts at the following restaurants. In addition you also enjoy 9% Cashback on the restaurants.
Get exclusive discounts on dining at various restaurants across UAE
The best and the most flexible rewards program in the market gives you the freedom to redeem your ADIB Rewards Points against flight tickets on Any Airline, Any Destination, Anytime.Purchase your ticket using your ADIB card Call our Phone Banking on 600 543216 to redeem your Points against your air ticket purchase. The refund amount will be credited in your next statement.
Convert your purchase at any of the 3 jewellers mentioned below into an Easy Payment plan of 3 or 6 months @ 0% Murabaha (profit).A minimum spend of AED 1000 is required. Offer is not valid for gold coins or gold bars
JoyalukkasAl Liali JewelleryPure Gold
A unique collection of experiences especially created for MasterCard holders. From dining, shopping and sports to exciting attractions and travel.
For details visit
Relax when you fly with unlimited access to the following Airport Lounges across the GCC, Present your ADIB Spice Card and enjoy privileged access to select airport lounges
Click Here for more details
Balance TransferUse Balance Transfer facility on your Card by calling 600 543216
Cash on CallTransfer cash from your Card to a selected bank account by calling 600 543216
Easy Installment Plan***With your ADIB Covered Card, you can now shop at selected merchants and payback in easy installment payments of 3/6/9/12 months with 100% waiver of Murabaha Monthly Profit and no processing fees by calling 600 543216.
For your convenience there are numerous ways to make your ADIB Covered Card Payment.
Click here for the Cards Terms and Conditions
Key Facts Statements
Cards Comparison Document
Spend a minimum of AED 5,000 in a month (locally & internationally) and enjoy:
You can make payments at over 60 ADIB branches located across the seven Emirates in UAE.
ADIB CASH & CHECK DEPOSIT MACHINES (CCDM)
Visit any ADIB CCDM 24 hours a day to settle your Card Payments.
PAYMENT THROUGH e-ADIB INTERNET BANKING
Card payments can be made through e-ADIB Internet Banking Card Payment section. Use this option to view details of each Card you own, including transaction histories from and to a specified date.
PAYMENT THROUGH TELEPHONE BANKING
If you are an ADIB account holder, call 600543216 to register for telephone banking. You can then transfer funds from your account to your Card within minutes. Whatever payment method you choose, be assured that it will be processed in the easiest and safest manner.
PAYMENT AT EXCHANGE HOUSES*
Settle your Card bill at over 250 partner locations! You can settle your due amount at any Al Fardan Exchange, Al Ansari Exchange branches located across the UAE. All you have to do is bring your ADIB Covered Card with you to have the required amount settled. Please note that time until payment credited is 1-2 Working days
Click here for an updated Schedule of Charges
*Transfer of Excess Funds over the Cash Cover from Card to Account with fee of AED 100 is only applicable on exception when processed through ADIB Branch or ADIB Call Centre. Standard cash withdrawal fee is applicable on Card to Account Transfer performed through ADIB ATM/Online/Digital Channels.
(3) Entitled to four Free Supplementary Cards until further notice. Annual fees will be applied on the 5th supplementary card and onwards.
(4) Includes cash withdrawal at ATMs, Exchange Houses or similar, transfer of the original cover of the Card to any ADIB Account. This will also include all Transactions at merchants classified as "Security Brokers/Dealers" (under Visa Merchant Category Code 6211) including but not limited to National Bonds Corporation Transactions. Additionally, such Transactions will not qualify for Etihad Miles, Cashback or any other reward scheme.
(5) For damaged Cards, no fee shall be applicable if the Cardholder delivers the damaged Card to the branch.
(6) If agreed upon with the customer and stipulated in the relevant document.
(7) Added to the Non-AED transactions' wholesale foreign exchange market spot rate that is selected and applied by Visa/MasterCard on the date of conversion in addition to the fee of Visa/MasterCard.
(8) For transactions that take place outside the UAE where the Cardholder pays the merchant in AED.
(9) The Monthly Contribution includes the Monthly Takaful Contribution and the fee of the arrangement, distribution and other services related to the Takaful scheme. For Takaful products, all contribution amounts are inclusive of VAT if applicable. For all Cards including Supplementary Cards, Monthly Contribution amount shall be linked to the Principal Card.
(15) Free for Gold customers of this Card type.