Up to 120,000 bonus Skywards Miles
- 50,000 welcome bonus Miles
- 70,000 bonus Skywards Miles (subject to meeting the required spend thresholds)*
*Minimum retail spend of AED 140,000 within 6 months from the card issuance date, when you apply for your Emirates Skywards card from 1st November 2020 till 30th November 2020.
Fast track to Emirates Skywards Gold tier membership
Complimentary Emirates Skywards Silver membership for the primary cardholder. Primary cardholders can fast-track to Gold tier status upon spending AED 5,500 with Emirates. Flight ticket/upgrade purchases made at emirates.com, Emirates Sales offices or Emirates Contact Centre will only be eligible for the fast track offer.
Supplementary cardholder can also enjoy the Emirates Skywards Gold membership on an additional minimum spend of AED 5,500 on Emirates and achieving a total spend threshold of AED 200,000 (including Emirates spend). Flight ticket/upgrade purchases made at emirates.com, Emirates Sales offices or Emirates Contact Centre will only be eligible for the fast track offer.
Earn Skywards Miles for every AED 3.68 equivalent spend:
- Emirates and flydubai spends: 3 Miles
- Foreign currency spends: 2 Miles*
- Local currency spends: 1.5 Miles*
- Specific category spends: 0.25 Miles*
*Specific merchants in the following categories will receive 0.25 Skywards Miles per AED 3.68 (or equivalent) for AED and non – AED transactions: Supermarkets, Government Services (e.g. Fines, Taxes), Utilities, Education, Service/Petrol Stations, Real Estate Agents, Public Transport (e.g. Taxis, Metro, Buses), Road Tolls/Salik, Charities/Religious Organisation.
Complimentary Home check-in service
Now check-in for your Emirates flights from the comfort of your home, hotel or office anywhere in Dubai.
Passengers travelling from Dubai can enjoy complimentary Emirates Home check-in service four times a year.
This complimentary benefit allows you to check-in up to 7 pieces of luggage. AED 25 will be charged for every excess bag directly to the Cardholder.
For bookings call 800200 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure
Additional terms and conditions apply. For more details please visit
Airport transfers in the UAE
Take away the hassle of calling a cab or organising a ride to the airport, with your ADIB Emirates Skywards World Elite Card. Enjoy four complimentary airport transfers per year from anywhere in the UAE.
The value of rides are capped at AED 150 in Dubai and Sharjah and AED 350 in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and other Emirates in the UAE.
Additional charges over and above the free entitlement will be charged to the Cardholder's Card Account and reflected in the Cardholder's monthly statement.
For bookings call 800200
Global Lounge Access
Enjoy unlimited complimentary Lounge Access for the cardholder and one guest companion to over 900 airport lounges across the globe.
For more information please visit
Flash your Card at the Valet to avoid the stress of parking.
With your card you can park for free (four times a month) through Valtrans at key locations in the UAE. Please visit
Valet Parking for updated list of locations.
The valet parking benefit is applicable on standard parking only and not on VIP at any Valtrans locations. Any Cardholder who valet parks his/her vehicle in VIP Valet Parking will be charged the prevailing rate as set by Valtrans. This will be charged to the Cardholder’s Card Account and reflected in the Cardholder’s monthly statement. Your Card will be charged in case of additional visits.
Complimentary golf for Cardholder and a guest.
| The ELS Golf Club, Dubai|
Arabian Ranches Golf Club, Dubai
The Abu Dhabi Golf Club, Abu Dhabi
| 800 200 |
Download ADIB Smartdeals app and enjoy over 2,000 exciting offers
The 24-hour concierge provides you with a personal travel assistant. The concierge will take care of all practical considerations, so you can make the most out of every moment.
- Luxury travel planning and access to the best and exclusive events
- Reserving the chef’s table for a special event
- Scheduling personalized shopping experiences at luxury retail brands
For more details please visit
Or call on
Travel Inconvenience Cover*
Whether your luggage goes amiss or flight delays interrupt your plans, you are covered for:
- Baggage loss or damage up to USD 3,000
- Baggage delay USD 500
- Trip delay / Missed departure USD 500
- Trip curtailment / cancellation up to USD 7,500
Travel Medical Cover*
For the greatest peace of mind while you're traveling, your health and safety needs are met promptly and efficiently. As a ADIB Emirates Skywards World Elite Cardholder, you get coverage for yourself as well as your family and helper**:
- Travel accident cover up to USD 500,000
- Emergency medical evacuation and repatriation up to USD 500,000
- Medical expenses (accident or sickness) up to USD 500,00
- Daily in-hospital cash benefit USD 100 per day
Spouse – 100%; Children – 25%; Domestic Helper – 25%
Use Balance Transfer facility on your Card by calling 600 543216
Cash on Call
Transfer cash from your Card to a selected bank account by calling 600 543216
Easy Installment Plan***
With your ADIB Covered Card, you can now shop at selected merchants and payback in easy installment payments of 3/6/9/12 months with 100% waiver of Murabaha Monthly Profit and no processing fees by calling 600 543216.
ADIB Covered Card Takaful Protection
Optional Takaful cover provided to protect in the event of death, permanent total disability, critical illness and involuntary loss of employment.
FULL SUITE OF BANKING SERVICES
Ways To Pay
Covered Card payments can be made at:
- ADIB branches, visit
adib.ae for locations
- ADIB Cash & Cheque Deposit Machines (CCDM)
- 24x7 Phone Banking*
- ADIB Online Services (adib.ae)*
- Arablink centres
- Al Fardan Exchange centres
- UAE Exchange Centres
- Al Ansari Exchange Centres
*This service is only available to customers who have an ADIB Account other than ADIB Covered Card Account.
The following bills can be paid via Online Banking (adib.ae) or Phone Banking (600 543216):
- Etisalat and Du bills (Landline, GSM, Wasel Recharge and renewal, e-vision and internet)
- Water and Electricity bills (DEWA, SEWA, ADWEA) and Salik
Banking with ADIB
- ADIB Online Banking – visit
simple.adib.ae to view your Card statement and transact on your Card.
- 24x7 Phone Banking: Call us at any time on 600 543216 for a quick and secure way of accessing your account.
- E-statements: Be eco-friendly and receive your statements via email.
- SMS alerts: Receive Card information and transaction alerts.
ADIB Mobile Banking App
You can manage your card on the go by downloading the ADIB Mobile Banking App from iTunes App Store, Google Play Store or adib.ae.
- ADIB Covered Card Terms and Conditions and Schedule of Charges apply in conjunction with other specific Terms and Conditions of offers. Also note that all offers are subject to change. Please refer to our website adib.ae to view the Terms and Conditions and our latest offers.
- ADIB Covered Card Terms and Conditions apply that prohibit using ADIB Card for any non-Shari'a compliant products/services as determined by the Fatwa and Shari’a Supervisory Board of the ADIB including but not limited to, alcohol, pork products, gambling, tobacco, casinos, bars, nightclubs, merchants selling and/or providing pornography related products and/or services.
- *Additional Terms and Conditions may be applied by Mastercard to the extent they will not contradict with the Terms & Conditions of ADIB Covered Card.
- ** T&Cs apply on Balance Transfer, Cash on Call and Easy Installment Plan.
- ***For more details on Easy Installment Plan with selected merchant please visit the "offers & promotions" page on
Emirates Skywards programme rules apply
Click here for the Cards Terms and Conditions