Click here for an updated Schedule of Charges
|Covered Card Annual Fee ||299|
|5th Supplementary Card Annual Fee(3) ||299|
|Monthly Profit Rate (W/ Salary Transfer) ||3.29%(16)|
|Monthly Profit Rate (W/O Salary Transfer) ||3.29%(17)|
|Cash Withdrawal Limit ||100%|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee(4)||3% minimum 99|
|Card Replacement Fee(5)||75|
|Transfer of Excess Funds over the Cash Cover from Card to Account ||100*|
|Minimum Monthly Payment ||5% minimum 100|
|Grace Period For Monthly Payment ||Up to 55 days|
|Al Etihad Credit Bureau Fee ||25|
|Donation Commitment to Charity in case of Late Payment Event(6) (VAT is not applicable)||100|
|Temporary Increase Limit Fee ||50|
|Non-AED Transaction Service Fee(7) ||2.3%|
|AED International Transaction Service Fee(8) ||1.99%|
|Copy of Sales Receipt Fee ||25|
|Copy of Travel Fares / Hotel Receipt Fee ||25|
|Copy of Additional Statement Fee ||45|
|Liability / No Liability Letter ||50|
|Returned Cheque Fee ||100|
|Monthly Contribution Amount (Optional)(9)||0.77 fils per 100 of the utilized cover amount|
*Transfer of Excess Funds over the Cash Cover from Card to Account with fee of AED 100 is only applicable on exception when processed through ADIB Branch or ADIB Call Centre. Standard cash withdrawal fee is applicable on Card to Account Transfer performed through ADIB ATM/Online/Digital Channels.
All of the above currencies are in AED unless mentioned otherwise
(3) Entitled to four Free Supplementary Cards until further notice. Annual fees will be applied on the 5th supplementary card and onwards.
(4) Includes cash withdrawal at ATMs, Exchange Houses or similar, transfer of the original cover of the Card to any ADIB Account. This will also include all Transactions at merchants classified as "Security Brokers/Dealers" (under Visa Merchant Category Code 6211) including but not limited to National Bonds Corporation Transactions. Additionally, such Transactions will not qualify for Etihad Miles, Cashback or any other reward scheme.
(5) For damaged Cards, no fee shall be applicable if the Cardholder delivers the damaged Card to the branch.
(6) If agreed upon with the customer and stipulated in the relevant document.
(7) Added to the Non-AED transactions' wholesale foreign exchange market spot rate that is selected and applied by Visa/MasterCard on the date of conversion in addition to the fee of Visa/MasterCard.
(8) For transactions that take place outside the UAE where the Cardholder pays the merchant in AED.
(9) The Monthly Contribution includes the Monthly Takaful Contribution and the fee of the arrangement, distribution and other services related to the Takaful scheme. For Takaful products, all contribution amounts are inclusive of VAT if applicable. For all Cards including Supplementary Cards, Monthly Contribution amount shall be linked to the Principal Card.
(16) For existing ADIB Etisalat classic, Gold, Platinum and Signature covered cardholders (W/salary transfer) the monthly profit rate will remain 2.99%
(17) For existing ADIB Etisalat Classic, Gold, Platinum and Signature covered cardholders (W/O salary transfer) the monthly profit rate will remain 3.09%
With effect from 1st January 2018, a standard rate of 5% Value Added Tax ( VAT ) applies on the above fees as per the UAE VAT Law (Federal Decree-Law No (8) of 2017 on Value Added Tax) and shall be added on the top of the above fees that are subject to VAT and shall be payable on the same due date of such fees