For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, “VAT” means value added tax imposed on the supply of goods or services under the UAE Federal Decree-Law No. 8 of 2017 and the related executive regulations or any similar future tax. Any payments made under this Agreement for products and services provided shall be exclusive of VAT. The customer shall pay to the Bank an amount equal to any VAT, if due, in addition to and at the same time as such payments are made.
(1) Applicable from the 2nd year onwards and free for the 1st year.
(2) Entitled to four Free Supplementary Cards until further notice. Fees will be applied on the 5th supplementary card and onwards.
(3) Includes cash withdrawal at ATMs, Exchange Houses or similar, transfer of the original cover of the Card to any ADIB Account. This will also include all Transactions at merchants classified as “Security Brokers/Dealers” (under Visa Merchant Category Code 6211) including but not limited to National Bonds Corporation Transactions.
(4) For damaged Cards, no fee shall be applicable if the Cardholder delivers the damaged Card to the branch.
(5)If agreed upon with the customer and stipulated in the relevant document.
(6) Added to the Non-AED transactions’ wholesale foreign exchange market spot rate that is selected and applied by Visa on the date of conversion.
(7) For transactions that take place outside the UAE where the Cardholder pays the merchant in AED.