Warning: If you pay only the card’s minimum monthly payment due, the un-waived profit at the discretion of the Bank will be more and it will take you longer to pay off your Present Balance.
Introducing the ADIB Booking.com Signature Card that comes packed with exclusive domestic and international benefits, discounts, and much more! Your new ADIB Booking.com Signature Card, made to go places..
10% Discount on Hotels
5% Cashback on Flights
Unlimited Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
4% Fuel Cashback
10% discount on hotels, 5% cashback on flights, 4% on fuel, complimentary Airport Lounge Access, valet parking, dining discounts and much more
Your ADIB Booking.com Covered Card offers you the freedom to redeem your points against flight tickets/hotel bookings on Any Airline, Any Hotel Worldwide or Shopping Mall Vouchers.
With your ADIB card you can park for free (two times a month) through Valtrans at key locations in the UAE. The valet parking benefit is applicable on standard parking only and not on VIP at any Valtrans locations.
(Click here for a list of locations)Your ADIB Card will be charged in case of additional visits.
Purchase your ticket using your Card and Call phone banking on 600 543216 to redeem your ADIB Reward points against your air ticket purchase and get a cashback on your Card
Book or pay for your Hotel using your CarD AND Call to phone banking on 600543216 to redeem your reward points against Hotel booking or payment transaction
Redeem your ADIB Rewards Points for shopping mall vouchers from the list of malls below in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah:
Abu Dhabi MallSharjah Mega MallSahara Centre, Sharjah
Call us on 600 543 216 to redeem your reward points for shopping mall vouchers
With access to over 800 hotels around the world we extend 7 great benefits to you:
Guaranteed best available rateAutomatic room upgrade upon arrival, when availableFree in-room internetComplimentary continental breakfast3PM check out, when availableVIP guest status$25 dining voucher
Unlimited complimentary VIP airport lounge access visits for you across more than 1,000 lounges worldwide. To register for LoungeKey benefits and more information please visit:
To create your lounge key account kindly visit:https://www.loungekey.com/en/visamena/create-account
The 24-hour concierge provides ADIB Covered Cardholders with a personal travel assistant. The concierge will take care of all practical considerations,so you can make the most out of every moment
Travel arrangements, Booking flights,Hotel reservationsHotel transfers,Car hire,Tourist activities, and Important information
You can now travel the world with ease knowing that you will always have the assistance you deserve.
(Telephone medical advice, Medical service provider referral, Essential medicine and equipment delivery, Dispatch of physician to cardholder location, Medical evaluation and repatriation, Legal referral Interpreter referral)
The card covers you, your spouse and up to 5 children (age limit of 75 per individual), while travelling. Cover includes:
Cover includes: Medical cover ,Personal cover, and Travel inconvenience cover
Customers will be protected against unauthorized transactions or fraudulent use of their card by unrelated third parties. This insurance benefit willprovide reimbursement up to USD 2,500 per occurrence with USD 4,000 annual aggregate limit for Visa Signature Cardholders. For more information please visit
Extended WarrantyManufacturer or retailer’s warranty will be automatically extended on a range of goods for a combined total of 24 months.
Optional Takaful cover provided to protect in the event of death, permanent total disability, critical illness and involuntary loss of employment.
Use Balance Transfer facility on your Card by calling 600 543216
Cash on Call:
Transfer cash from your Card to a selected bank account by calling 600 543216
Easy Installment Plan
With your ADIB Covered Card, you can now shop at selected merchants and payback in easy installment payments of 3/6/9/12 months with 100% waiver of Murabaha Monthly Profit and no processing fees by calling 600 543216.
** T&Cs apply on Balance Transfer, Cash on Call and Easy Installment Plan
For your convenience there are numerous ways to make your ADIB Covered Card Payment.
Water and Electricity bills (DEWA, SEWA, ADWEA)
ADIB Online Banking – visit simple.adib.ae to view your Card statement and transact on your Card.
24x7 Chat Banking: chat with us at any time on WhatsApp +971600543216 for a quick and secure way of accessing your account.
E-statements: Be eco-friendly and receive your statements via email.
SMS alerts: Receive Card information and transaction alerts.
(1) Extra 10% discount on select hotels booked through Booking.com as a Genius Member. Get free upgrade to Genius Member status as ADIB Booking.com Covered Cardholder and enjoy Genius discounts and perks.
Click here to register.
Click here for the Cards Terms and Conditions
Key Facts Statements Cards Comparison Document
You can make payments at over 60 ADIB branches located across the seven Emirates in UAE.
ADIB CASH & CHECK DEPOSIT MACHINES (CCDM)
Visit any ADIB CCDM 24 hours a day to settle your Card Payments.
PAYMENT THROUGH e-ADIB INTERNET BANKING
Card payments can be made through e-ADIB Internet Banking Card Payment section. Use this option to view details of each Card you own, including transaction histories from and to a specified date.
PAYMENT THROUGH TELEPHONE BANKING
If you are an ADIB account holder, call 600543216 to register for telephone banking. You can then transfer funds from your account to your Card within minutes. Whatever payment method you choose, be assured that it will be processed in the easiest and safest manner.
PAYMENT AT EXCHANGE HOUSES*
Settle your Card bill at over 250 partner locations! You can settle your due amount at any Al Fardan Exchange, Al Ansari Exchange branches located across the UAE. All you have to do is bring your ADIB Covered Card with you to have the required amount settled. Please note that time until payment credited is 1-2 Working days
Click here for an updated Schedule of Charges
*Transfer of Excess Funds over the Cash Cover from Card to Account with fee of AED 100 is only applicable on exception when processed through ADIB Branch or ADIB Call Centre. Standard cash withdrawal fee is applicable on Card to Account Transfer performed through ADIB ATM/Online/Digital Channels.
(1) Applicable from the 2nd year onwards and free for the 1st year.
(3) Entitled to four Free Supplementary Cards until further notice. Annual fees will be applied on the 5th supplementary card and onwards.
(4) Includes cash withdrawal at ATMs, Exchange Houses or similar, transfer of the original cover of the Card to any ADIB Account. This will also include all Transactions at merchants classified as "Security Brokers/Dealers" (under Visa Merchant Category Code 6211) including but not limited to National Bonds Corporation Transactions. Additionally, such Transactions will not qualify for Etihad Miles, Cashback or any other reward scheme.
(5) For damaged Cards, no fee shall be applicable if the Cardholder delivers the damaged Card to the branch.
(6) If agreed upon with the customer and stipulated in the relevant document.
(7) Added to the Non-AED transactions' wholesale foreign exchange market spot rate that is selected and applied by Visa/MasterCard on the date of conversion in addition to the fee of Visa/MasterCard.
(8) For transactions that take place outside the UAE where the Cardholder pays the merchant in AED.
(9) The Monthly Contribution includes the Monthly Takaful Contribution and the fee of the arrangement, distribution and other services related to the Takaful scheme. For Takaful products, all contribution amounts are inclusive of VAT if applicable. For all Cards including Supplementary Cards, Monthly Contribution amount shall be linked to the Principal Card.