Your benefits include:
10% Hotel discount
- Extra 10% discount on select hotels booked through Booking.com as a Genius Member.
- Get free upgrade to Genius Member status as ADIB Booking.com Covered Cardholder and enjoy Genius discounts and perks.
Get 5% cashback on flight ticket purchased on the airline of your choice (capped at AED 300 monthly and AED 100 per transaction).
Car Rental Discounts
Rent a car through adib.ae/carrentals using your Card and get 7% additional discount on the car rental price.
Fuel up your travel with 4% cashback on your domestic and international fuel purchase (maximum of AED 50 monthly)
Flash your ADIB Card at Valtrans to avoid the stress of parking.
With your ADIB card you can park for free (four times a month) through Valtrans at key locations in the UAE. The valet parking benefit is applicable on standard parking only and not on VIP at any Valtrans locations.
(Click here for a list of locations)
Your ADIB Card will be charged in case of additional visits.
ADIB Rewards Program
Your ADIB Booking.com Covered Card offers you the freedom to redeem your points against flight tickets/hotel bookings on Any Airline, Any Hotel Worldwide or Shopping Mall Vouchers.
Earn 2 reward points for every AED 1 spent internationally and 1 reward point for every AED 1 spent domestically.
How to Redeem your Points
- Purchase your ticket using your Card;
- Call phone banking on 600 543216 to redeem your ADIB Reward points against your air ticket purchase and get a cashback on your Card.
- The refund amount will be credited in your monthly card statement.
- Book or pay for your Hotel using your Card.
- Call to phone banking on 600 543216 to redeem your reward points against Hotel booking or payment transaction.
- Refund amount will be credited in your monthly card statement.
Shopping mall vouchers
Call our phone banking on 600 543216 to redeem your ADIB Reward points against shopping mall vouchers
- Sharjah Mega Mall,
- Abu Dhabi Mall,
- Sahara Centre - Sharjah
Luxury Hotels Collection***
With access to over 800 hotels around the world we extend 7 great benefits to you:
- Guaranteed best available rate
- Automatic room upgrade upon arrival, when available
- Free in-room internet
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- 3PM check out, when available
- VIP guest status
- $25 dining voucher
Global Lounge Access**
Unlimited complimentary VIP airport lounge access visits for card holder across more than 1,000 lounges worldwide. Visit
to know more.
The 24-hour concierge provides ADIB Covered Cardholders with a personal travel assistant. The concierge will take care of all practical considerations, so you can make the most out of every moment.
- Travel arrangements
- Booking flights
- Hotel reservations
- Hotel transfers
- Car hire
- Tourist activities
- Important information
Medical & Travel Assistance***
You can now travel the world with ease knowing that you will always have the assistance you deserve.
- Telephone medical advice
- Medical service provider referral
- Essential medicine and equipment delivery
- Dispatch of physician to cardholder location
- Medical evaluation and repatriation
- Legal referral
- Interpreter referral
Multi-trip travel cover***
The card covers you, your spouse and up to 5 children (age limit of 75 per individual), while travelling. Cover includes:
- Emergency Medical expenses up to US $150,000
- Evacuation and Repatriation expenses up to US $500,000
- Hospital Daily Indemnity up to US $1,500
- Personal Accident up to US $500,000
- Personal Liability up to US $500,000
Travel inconvenience cover
- Trip Cancellation or Curtailment or Abandonment up to US $5,000
- Delayed departure up to US $1,000
- Baggage delay up to US $500
- Loss of personal belongings up to US $150
Customers are eligible for a refund up to USD 6,000 per item if purchases are accidentally broken, stolen, or damaged, within 365 days from date of purchase
Manufacturer or retailer’s warranty will be automatically extended on a range of goods for a combined total of 24 months.
Cash On Call**
Transfer cash from your Card to a selected bank account by calling 600 543216
With your ADIB Covered Card, you can now shop at selected merchants and payback in easy installment payments of 3/6/9/12 months with 100% waiver of Murabaha Monthly Profit and no processing fees by calling 600 543216.
Use Balance Transfer facility on your Card by calling 600 543216
ADIB Covered Card Takaful Protection
Optional Takaful cover provided to protect in the event of death, permanent total disability, critical illness and involuntary loss of employment
Banking services convenience (only applicable to ADIB Account holders)
Ways to pay
Your ADIB Booking.com Signature Card:
The following bills can be paid via Online Banking (adib.ae) or Phone Banking (600543216):
- Etisalat and Du bills (Landline, GSM, Wasel Recharge and renewal, e-vision and internet)
- Water and Electricity bills (DEWA, SEWA, ADWEA)
Banking with ADIB
- ADIB Online Banking – visit adib.ae to view and transact on your ADIB Edge Card.
- 24x7 Phone Banking: Call us at any time on 600543216 for a quick and secure way of accessing your account.
- Monthly statements
- E-statements: Be eco-friendly and receive your statements via email.
- SMS alerts: Receive card information and transaction alerts.
- ***Additional Visa Terms and Conditions may apply to the extent they do not conflict with the Terms and Conditions of ADIB Covered Card.
- ADIB Covered Card Terms and Conditions apply that prohibit using ADIB Card for any non-Shari’a compliant products/services as determined by the Fatwa and Shari’a Supervisory Board of the ADIB including but not limited to, alcohol, pork products, gambling, tobacco, casinos, bars, nightclubs, merchants selling and/or providing pornography related products and/or services. For more details please call 600 543216 or visit visa.com/infinite
- All features and benefits available on your ADIB Card are subject to change at the sole and absolute discretion of ADIB. Kindly refer to adib.ae for the latest updates, and to view the details of the various terms & conditions related to the various features and benefits.
** The Balance Transfer and Cash on Call Terms and Conditions apply
Click here for an updated Schedule of Charges
|Covered Card Annual Fee ||299 (1)|
|5th Supplementary Card Annual Fee (3) ||299|
|Monthly Profit Rate (W/ Salary Transfer) ||3.29%|
|Monthly Profit Rate (W/O Salary Transfer) ||3.29%|
|Cash Withdrawal Limit ||100%|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee (4) ||3% minimum 99|
|Card Replacement Fee (5) ||75|
|Transfer of Excess Funds over the Cash Cover from Card to Account ||100|
|Minimum Monthly Payment ||5% minimum 100|
|Grace Period For Monthly Payment ||Up to 55 days|
|Donation Commitment to Charity in case of Late Payment Event (6)||100|
|Temporary Increase Limit Fee ||50|
|Non-AED Transaction Service Fee (7) ||3.1%|
|AED International Transaction Service Fee (8) ||1.8%|
|Copy of Sales Receipt Fee ||25|
|Copy of Travel Fares / Hotel Receipt Fee ||25|
|Liability / No Liability Letter ||50|
|Copy of Additional Statement Fee ||45|
|Returned Cheque Fee ||100|
|Monthly Contribution Amount (Optional) (9)|| 0.9345 fils per 100 of the utilized cover amount|
All of the above currencies are in AED unless mentioned otherwise
(1) Applicable from the 2nd year onwards and free for the 1st year.
(3) Entitled to four Free Supplementary Cards until further notice. Annual fees will be applied on the 5th supplementary card and onwards.
(4) Includes cash withdrawal at ATMs, Exchange Houses or similar, transfer of the original cover of the Card to any ADIB Account. This will also include all Transactions at merchants classified as "Security Brokers/Dealers" (under Visa Merchant Category Code 6211) including but not limited to National Bonds Corporation Transactions. Additionally, such Transactions will not qualify for Etihad Miles, Cashback or any other reward scheme.
(5) For damaged Cards, no fee shall be applicable if the Cardholder delivers the damaged Card to the branch.
(6) If agreed upon with the customer and stipulated in the relevant document
(7) Added to the Non-AED transactions' wholesale foreign exchange market spot rate that is selected and applied by Visa on the date of conversion.
(8) For transactions that take place outside the UAE where the Cardholder pays the merchant in AED.
(9) The Monthly Contribution includes the Monthly Takaful Contribution and the fee of the arrangement, distribution and other services related to the Takaful scheme. For Takaful products, all contribution amounts are inclusive of VAT if applicable. For all Cards including Supplementary Cards, Monthly Contribution amount shall be linked to the Principal Card.
With effect from 1st January 2018, a standard rate of 5% Value Added Tax ( VAT ) applies on the above fees as per the UAE VAT Law (Federal Decree-Law No (8) of 2017 on Value Added Tax) and shall be added on the top of the above fees that are subject to VAT and shall be payable on the same due date of such fees