Announcement regarding cash dividends uncollected by Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank shareholders for previous years from Year 2001 to Year 2014
With reference to the directives issued by the Securities and Commodities Authority(SCA) regarding cash dividends uncollected by the shareholders of listed local Public Joint Stock Companies that are held by the companies for the period before 01 March 2015.
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank PJSC (ADIB) invites the shareholders who are entitled to receive cash dividends that have not been claimed for the period before 1st March 2015 to visit the following
electronic link in order to ensure that the shareholder's name is available as an entitled beneficiary of unclaimed cash dividends. In the event that the shareholder is entitled to cash dividends, please provide ADIB with the following documents in order to release such cash dividends:
- A letter signed by the shareholder or his representative addressed to ADIB that includes a request to issue a cheque or make a bank transfer of the value of the cash dividends that are due.
- The original Emirates identity card of the shareholder and a copy of the same, or the original passport of the shareholder and a copy of the same
- The Original Family Book of the shareholder and a copy of the same (For UAE Nationals).
- In the case of presence of general or special power of attorney (POA) for the shareholder, kindly provide the original authenticated POA and a copy of the same, as well as the Emirates identity card of the agent and a copy of the same, or the original passport of the agent and a copy of the same.
- Any other documents requested by ADIB.
We further confirm that as from the date of 14 February, 2021, all dividends that have not been collected by the relevant beneficiaries shall be transferred to SCA, which shall be responsible for the disbursement of the value of the dividends to the relevant shareholders upon their claim, being made in regard of the same.
SCA shall in due course publish a statement on the authority’s website and financial markets’ websites clarifying in details the role that will be assumed by the authority.
Following are the contact details for further inquiry:
||+971 2 6520878
||+971 2 6100527
Working Hours: From 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM Sunday to Thursday