Fly Business Class for FREE to the most attractive destinations!
With 100,000 Etihad Guest Miles!
Apply for an ADIB Etihad Guest Visa Covered Card from 18th March until 31st May 2021 and you can earn up to 100,000 Etihad Guest Miles, to fly business class for free to destinations like London, Amsterdam, Paris, Athens, Cairo, Geneva, Istanbul, Rome, Mumbai, and more*!
Get Your ADIB Etihad Guest Visa Card!
Here is how it works:
||ADIB Etihad Guest Visa Platinum Cards
||ADIB Etihad Guest Visa Gold Card
Double Welcome Signup miles
(subject to activation and spend of first retail transaction))
The ADIB Etihad Guest Visa Covered Card comes packed with features and benefits that include:
- Up to 3 Etihad Guest Miles for every AED 4 spent
- Free companion ticket when you spend AED 150,000 or more with your ADIB Etihad Guest Visa Gold or Platinum Card in one year
- Fast track to Etihad Guest tiers
- Complimentary VIP airport lounge access, valet parking at select locations and roadside assistance
- The Etihad Luxury Coach service when travelling from Dubai
*Terms and conditions apply.
- Offer is valid for a limited period only and may be revoked at the Bank’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Gold and Platinum Card customer will get the regular Etihad Guest signup miles subject to spend of first retail transaction while the additional Etihad Guest signup bonus miles will be credited in the following month of receiving regular signup miles subject to first retail transaction within 30 days of Card issuance date.
- This offer is applicable for all new successful approved Gold and Platinum Cards applications submitted between 18th of March and 31st of May 2021 only and issued by 15th June 2021.
- Any ADIB Etihad Guest Cardholder who is reapplying for the Card will not qualify for Etihad Guest regular and additional signup miles. For the avoidance of any doubt, each Cardholder will be eligible for sign-up Etihad Guest Miles on one-time basis only. If a Cardholder cancels his/her Card and successfully re-applies for any ADIB Etihad Guest Card, he/she will not be eligible for this offer including the regular Etihad Guest signup miles.
- Customers who do not spend the first retail transaction within the period specified above (30 days from Card issuance date), will not be qualify to receive additional signup miles. Such customers will only be qualified for the regular sign up Etihad Guest miles (35,000 or 7,000 (self-funded card) miles for Gold Card and 50,000 or 15,000 (self-funded card) miles for Platinum Card).
- Migrated/Upgraded existing ADIB Card to Gold or Platinum Card will not be part of the ADIB Etihad Guest bonus miles promotional offer. But if such customer cancels his/her card except ADIB Etihad Guest Covered Cards and apply for new Card, he/she will be eligible for this promotion.
- Campaign prizes will be paid from the shareholders’ funds.