Learn, Grow and Succeed with ADIB ISIC Prepaid Card
Ramadan Offer: Celebrate Eid with ADIB!
Give your kids a head start in savings
Its time to teach them the importance of investing in their own future. In the spirit of Eid, we'll throw in an AED 50 Eidiya into their account to encourage them to save.
Promotion Valid from:
16 May 2017 to 15 June 2017
(Children Below the Age of 12)
Youth Savings Account
(Children Above the Age of 12)
New to ADIB
Open a Banoon Account with an AED 3,000 balance and get a Darhoom Card to recieve an AED 50 Eidiya in the card for your child.
Open a Youth Savings Account with an AED 500 balance and get an ISIC Card to recieve an AED 50 Eidiya in the card.
Already ADIB Customer
When your child spends AED 500 from their Darhoom Card, he or she will recieve in the card an AED 50 Eidiya.
When your kid spends AED 500 from their ISIC, he or she will recieve an AED 50 Eidiya in the card.
Get your ADIB ISIC Prepaid Card
The ADIB Student Payment Card is your Student ID that comes with:
- The convenience to load balances on your card from your ADIB Account
- FREE balance deposit and withdrawal through any of the 700+ ADIB ATMs in the UAE
- A range of discounts in UAE and abroad
- Global Recognition - presence in 130 countries
- Secure Chip & PIN technology to make your shopping worry-free
- The ADIB Mobile Banking App to manage your money on-the-go (like topping up a friend's mobile credit!)
Use your ADIB ISIC Prepaid Card and get more for your money!
Discover new discounts in shops, restaurants or many other leisure activities in your area.
These benefits are offered directly by International Student Identity Card (ISIC) to its cardholders under its ISIC Discount Benefits and are not arranged by ADIB.
Who Can Apply?
Students minimum 13 years of age. You must carry your original passport + Emirates ID,
two passport-sized photos(in white background) along with your School/University ID
or an enrolment letter from your School or University when applying.